Scratch one off the bucket list!!

SpacemanSpiff

Jan 9, 2022
Savannah, GA
Detector(s) used
White’s MXT
I got permission to hunt an area next to a place I’ve hunted many, many times before. I found a lot of stuff over the years and was very excited to get this new place. Needless to say, it more than paid off! I put three hours hours in and just when I was ready to leave, this pops up! Also, it was one of the biggest bullet hauls at one time I’ve ever had. No CW buttons, which was strange considering the amount of bullets I found - just a few flat buttons and small rivets. Will definitely be back!
27953959-0EE5-4812-87F4-55C07E99D88E.jpeg
90B4DF55-85CE-4A30-8BE0-04DFF44E3132.jpeg

Upvote 58

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got permission to hunt an area next to a place I’ve hunted many, many times before. I found a lot of stuff over the years and was very excited to get this new place. Needless to say, it more than paid off! I put three hours hours in and just when I was ready to leave, this pops up! Also, it was one of the biggest bullet hauls at one time I’ve ever had. No CW buttons, which was strange considering the amount of bullets I found - just a few flat buttons and small rivets. Will definitely be back! View attachment 2008166 View attachment 2008167
Wow what a day of hunting. Congratulations to you!

Lanesmom

Mar 28, 2020
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got permission to hunt an area next to a place I’ve hunted many, many times before. I found a lot of stuff over the years and was very excited to get this new place. Needless to say, it more than paid off! I put three hours hours in and just when I was ready to leave, this pops up! Also, it was one of the biggest bullet hauls at one time I’ve ever had. No CW buttons, which was strange considering the amount of bullets I found - just a few flat buttons and small rivets. Will definitely be back! View attachment 2008166 View attachment 2008167
Great finds. love the button!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread