What's new

Screen Names

DD-777

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
2,522
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Over the River and thru the Woods...
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro
Maybe not the right place for this...

...any members here that also sell on "the bay" - possibly run a thread of seller's names so we know who we all are? Thanks... :thumbsup:
 
I just buy, DD
 
Likewise, I buy, not sell, but if anyone sees that fp_784 is the highest bidder...be cool and back off!!

:D
 
Jeffroau35- but I'm not very active. Mostly buy when I am on, and if the seller doesn't pull their ads! :wink:
 
FutureProspect784 said:
Likewise, I buy, not sell, but if anyone sees that fp_784 is the highest bidder...be cool and back off!!

:D


I only buy too..... but I'm sure you'll recognize my eBay nick if you see it........ :wink:
 
bigdaddt1975 i do it all
 
i buy on ebay only wayne9946
 
rdhlris my seller name and by the way as you know ole possum here and have went by possum for 12 years as a mountainman/ buckskinner and cw re enactor
 
Mostly just a buyer, but feedback alone tells a lot about someone's character. Ebay name just-dig
Good post, thanks.
Mark
 
ch_perdue, I buy most, do sell a few things
 
:hello2:
 

Attachments

  • dogman101.webp
    dogman101.webp
    1.6 KB · Views: 536

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom