What's new

SCUDA (Self Contained Underwater Drinking Apparatus)

aquanut

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
2,170
Reaction score
1,584
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
I've got one and the mouthpiece busted. The manufacturer no longer has them available, so I was wondering if anyone out there knows where I might get another mouthpiece or the entire assembly?
Aquanut
 
Thanks Stan, but not the device I'm looking for...
Aquanut
 
Aquanut,

You are supposed to drink after a dive when you have found alot of treasure.Not while diving!
 
Fisheye,
Engines need fuel to keep 'em goin'. I run alchohol fuel when I'm Dragging!
Aquanut
 
Hi Aquanut, this SCUDA thread came up on a Google search. I have the SCUDA mouthpiece but not the bag. Do you still have the bag?
 
Hey eddie, Aquanut IS an old bag!
 
Hi Aquanut, this SCUDA thread came up on a Google search. I have the SCUDA mouthpiece but not the bag. Do you still have the bag?

Eddie, I do have the bag, but the mouthpiece broke.
John
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Eddiewms,
Do you or anyone have a Scuda mouthpiece or whole Scuda to sell? Mine is somewhat working but old!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom