What's new

Search and you shall receive

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Last night I wrote of finding a Merc this week. Well It only took $700 in hand rolled dimes to do it (a really nice 1943d). I also scored three silver Rosies.

I think I will up the ante a little. I intend to find two Mercs this week.

I will let you know how I do.

Good luck everyone,

OWS
 
Upvote 0
Hey OWS,
At that rate in a year you will have to find 365 in one day. Only kidding. Good luck and I like that "can do" attitude.
rileyboy
 
We will see how I do. I'm headed to Toledo. The worst area for silver in my state thus far. I'll have to stock up on any many hand rolls along the way there and simply dump in Toledo. I've done several K in that city and have scored one 40% half.

Good luck everyone,

OWS
 
Never had luck in toledo myself dumped alot there but never found much.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom