What's new

Season of Change

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Looks like it is the season for name changes.
Silver_Fox, then Silver Stripe and now our infamous:
LJ

Congrats on the name change LJ. May your boxes runneth over.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Upvote 0
LJ has a new name?????? What is it?

Cat
 
Thank you sir.

Ya'll call me LJ anyway right........ha!

See what you started.................
 
OH OK ... I see!!!

Cat

Well I guess I changed mine also. From Cat J to Cat.
 
Cat J said:
OH OK ... I see!!!

Cat

Well I guess I changed mine also. From Cat J to Cat.
Doesn't look like it yet :icon_jokercolor:
 
LJ said:
Thank you sir.

Ya'll call me LJ anyway right........ha!

See what you started.................
I think I started to reply to you as LJ first back when we started. Your old name was to hard for me to remember to spell. Welcome everyone to the "new" kid on the block known as LJ :icon_jokercolor:
 
I am thinking about changing my name as well...hmmm..Tony or just T. I want to be the leader with the shortest name..T it is.
 
I did not want to disenfranchise anyone, so TT it is.
 
TT said:
I did not want to disenfranchise anyone, so TT it is.
TT is cool. Just don't put an I in the middle :o
 
LJ The name change is just fine but , I think i preferred the original avatar. Gregory, Santa fe.
 
Gregory said:
LJ The name change is just fine but , I think i preferred the original avatar. Gregory, Santa fe.

Someone mentioned they didn't want their wife to see it so if that was the case I figured I had better put something else in place of it.....ha!.
 
LJ, I miss your picture!
It added a little "spice" to CRH- Ha!
LOL
 
Bayquest said:
LJ, I miss your picture!
It added a little "spice" to CRH- Ha!
LOL

It was that spicy huh????
 
As much as I like looking at Peace Dollars, I vote to have the previous picture back too.

Jim
 
Take a vote.....majority rules.....ha! But...must have a minimum of 20 yeah's.....oh, that will make it tough....lol.

You guys are crazy........... ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom