What's new

Second Silver Ring of year

BandB1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello SE Michigan here.

Set out today to find a gold ring, dug a lot of pull tabs, ah but no gold. Had to settle for the Silver
​
ring .925, kind of cool the moon and star swivels round.

[attachment=1]

Good luck,
HH.
 

Attachments

  • ms.webp
    ms.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 172
You did better than me today. One real cheap India ring + one Kennedy half dollar. Good job on the .925
 
Nice Ring!

Sweet Digs.

I'm thinking that I will finally get to go out and hunt some tomorrow. Snow is melting, I see some open areas in the woods.
Got a new pro coil that hasn't even been tested yet.

Good Luck!
Mark
 
nice looking ring glad to see you got out today. :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on the nice looking ring!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: hope to get out today, some open spots. :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:
 
That is a neat one! Congrats!
 
Really nice ring, B, I'd probably wear that one if it fit! FFD
 
Thanks all, been lucky to get a bit of silver 5 out of my last seven hunts, fairly nice weather
​
and it's great to be getting out again. Hope you all can get out soon and start swinging.
​


Good luck,
HH.
 
Cool looking ring! Congrats on the .925.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom