What's new

Secret City pin

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,501
Reaction score
376
Golden Thread
1
Location
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had a meeting today so I couldn't hunt very long so I went to some places that I have never hunted before. Got the usual clad and a nice lapel pin that reads SEAL OF THE CITY OF OAK RIDGE TENNESSEE 1942 -1959. Oak Ridge was called the secret city during the second world war because of all the developments of the bomb.
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    71.9 KB · Views: 579
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    68.1 KB · Views: 565
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    56.6 KB · Views: 560
Upvote 0
I bet one of your friends in Oak Ridge would love to have that one Randy. WTG & HH, Quindy.
 
Nice one Randy!!! OR still gives up secrets every once in while!

Dirtdigger
 
Saabman said:
Nice one Randy!!! OR still gives up secrets every once in while!

Dirtdigger

Thanks Roger. I found it in Clinton and when I first seen it in the hole I thought it was a gold coin.
 
I bet!!! I think I would have gone into cardiac arrest!! LOL!!! Good thing you kept your head about you!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom