What's new

See what happens when your door is left unlocked

Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
13,063
Reaction score
7,901
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
See what happens when your door is left unlocked, all kinds of people can come in :laughing7:.:tongue3:
 
:laughing7: :laughing7:

that is a funny short thread !!
 
I think i got let out of the cooler but i'm not sure. Time served wasnt bad but the bread and water sucked.:laughing7:
 
hmmm Have to get Screens for those doors :tongue3:
 
oh my GOD Jeff, I LOVE your new signature! Can I copy it?
 
Probation period must be starting. How's that locked ankle bracelet working out? :laughing7: Guessing you have to report to Jeff everyday? :laughing7:
 
I thought there was only one kind of people? Thanks, I'll make sure that front door gets locked. :occasion14:
 
So we meet again.... :laughing7:

Welcome back RJC. You're looking a little pale.
 

Attachments

  • bondkitty.webp
    bondkitty.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 133
The paleness must be from all the raisin homebrew that the bad boys in the cooler were distilling, just ask Steve Mcqueen AKA the cooler king.:occasion14:


"I thought it was bologna on white bread.
laughing7.gif
"

That is true,i got to make plenty of those infamous sandwiches when i worked as a caterer.We supplied the inmates with lunches when they were in the holding cells in court.
 
Last edited:
liberty lady 2.webpMy pittbull answerers my front door. Frank
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom