bedrock bubba
Sr. Member
Anyone know about this?A mining friend told me it works real good.
Its called 'Basic H' a product of Shaklee.
Its called 'Basic H' a product of Shaklee.
Upvote
0
Anyone know about this?A mining friend told me it works real good.
Its called 'Basic H' a product of Shaklee.
looks like the ingredients has Surfactants -- so the gold won't float.
I learned about Surfactants right here on Tnet.
I use "ONE" drop of Jet dry on the final clean up when panning and it works great.
Mike.
Why don't you guys just use a rare earth magnet to pull the black sand out of the pan? I've used a magnet for black sand just since it seems to be effective. I thought maybe some gold could get trapped w/ the black sand if you were pulling out clumps of black sand, but haven't seen any when I've done it - though admittedly, that could be a pay dirt problem, lol. 

I guess this means I've been doing everything perfectly!![]()
![]()
![]()
Well, that...or the thread just got buriedAny tips after checking out the videos from above?


