What's new

September 12th finds from Woods lake park

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started out in the woods where I seen a couple deer and got a video clip but I never could find the little one on the clip. I managed to get me a merc and 9 wheats in a grass strip that I hunted near the beach that was about 15ft X 75ft. I've hunted this area many times but with my MXT. I'm sure there a lot of people that have hunted this spot also, I must have been holding my mouth just right cause of all the wheats coming out of the ground. Heck my newest coin today was a 57D wheat I think.



bscap0039.webp
sept12.1.webp
sept12.2.webp
sept12.3.webp
 
Ya found the right patch! Nice looking Merc and pile of Wheaties!! WTG :hello2:
 
Wow, looks like a fun hunt, Giant. :icon_thumright: Congrats on the pile of wheats and merc. :thumbsup:

HH
 
Cool digs. Nice deer pic too!
 
Congrats on the nice looking Merc and lot of wheats, looks like a very successful hunt. :thumbsup:
 
way to sniff out some keepers!, congrats on the merc and wheats!
 
I have pulled a few wheats out of there myself but no silver - WTG! seems to be LOTS of trash at that park but good keepers if you can navigate around it.
 
A wheat bonanza!!!!!
 
why to go on the wheat pennies and always like finding the sliver, Congrats....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom