Seven chests near stump pass

OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Darren,no dowsing,but I only have the pinpointing method that was thought to me by a very generous individual that spent quality time to making sure I know and fully understand how,why and what actually happens with long time treasure ,mainly on land targets buried over 100 years and beyond.P.S yes the satellite systems can see treasure but they can only pinpoint raw gold the best,not so much on any other because they give out reflection away from the real any only target spot.I have been talking with the best of the best seasoned treasure hunters big and small and travel throughout the World and been to hundreds of sites and been using satellite systems like no one else has and that,s just a very small sample of how much involved they get.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joska must have found gasparilla's treasure.

OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know where all the chests are if you want to get them.So far no one wants or has what it takes to getting them out.LOL

OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sabre8,what type of detection do you have because they are inbeded in the sand and we have to see how far.

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sabre8,what type of detection do you have because they are inbeded in the sand and we have to see how far.

Doesn't the detection equipment you say you have available show depth as well?

hobbit

Oct 1, 2010
You said you have the exact GPS locations of the seven chests. Why would any sort of detection equipment be needed??? The man just needs to go to your exact locations and excavate. What am I missing???
:tongue3::tongue3::tongue3:

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hobbit GPS machines are not accurate within inches. Also wouldn't you want to verify if the numbers are correct?

OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it does ,but if I have to do everything including digging them out too.Please listen to the fact that I have so much land ,beach,island sites that I would never have to ever get my feet wet.All I was trying to do is giving good people with experience to get them and just asking a 20% for the person whom I thank every day because he is that good.On all my land sites,you can draw a six ft.circle around his gps numbers and you will find what he is indicating and you can take that to the bank.

OP
OP
J

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hobbit,you don,t need but if you want to see which one is the least buried underneath the sand.you need what I have to see them.

Au_Dreamers

Dec 15, 2010
back on the 1715!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know where all the chests are if you want to get them.So far no one wants or has what it takes to getting them out.LOL

It's not that simple. There are legalities involved.

Just to ponder. A few years back there were conversations about locations on the 1715 fleet.

You offer locations out of good will occasionally.

The 1715 Fleet is multiple locations of treasure over miles of ocean all legally available to recover treasure.

You may not want the success of your abilities to be public knowledge (?) but the 1715 Fleet is definitely a proving ground for your goodwill that you offer and there a quite a few people here that would love the benefit of said knowledge and would equally share the wealth and goodwill with their fellow members.

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joska,

I have verified information that for 100% saw them with a certain government satellite.

Do you have any proven recoveries from sites you have located? By this I mean, you provided a location, and something was actually recovered?

You are offering sites for 20%...Can you provide the details of one on these recoveries? The 3rd party who signed up for the 20% deal, and had a successful recovery?
You could also provide a screen shot, leaving out site location, as to what you are talking about...

I, for one, am skeptical of this long range dowsing, or whatever is claimed using satellite data information that you say you are providing.

I have heard of absolutely no one finding anything using this satellite information. The series on TV about this was a joke...

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know of a retired Ph D scientist from Phoenix, who is able to set up a mineral IR satellite, just the same way other scientist do. According to him you can't find a single gold vein, but areas containing veins do show up. One exception is the gossan vein, there still are some in Arizona that were a little deeper so prospectors missed them and mineral satellite finds them. Also this satellite can identify areas of erosion, alteration zones, quartz, and even public housing areas with yards full of pulltabs. Amazing but yards with enough aluminum trash can be located by IR type mineral satellite. I don't know if this could be possible over water, it would be interesting to find out if scatter fields can be followed.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are even close to a state park, they probably will get tired of watching you.

Mar 29, 2015
Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand shark,Detector Pro, Bounty hunter, vib 730
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been in this inlet a bit. I haven't found any treasure worth writing home about. But will say the currents/rip tides are an on going battle. No one day is better than the other here. Right where the water starts you walk about 6 feet in and then it starts dropping straight down. Almost like a shelf. Plenty of Hammer heads amongst other types of sharks. But the biggest threat to a diver here is the amount of boat traffic over head. I wouldn't mind taking another look around when I find the time. But safety must come first. No treasure is worth dying over.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot can be found along the Florida treasure coast, in water 30 feet or less deep. I'd suggest taking a good look outside the inlet, where the depth runs 23-21 ft down to 18-5.9 ft drop off areas.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20% of 0 = 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread