ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
cha ching :icon_thumleft:

over $87,000 is going unclaimed in the fla fantasy 5 lotto -- unclaimed ticket *

Goldmanford

Aug 1, 2011
North Carolina
I found a winning $5 Georgia lottery scratch ticket in the back of a repo we were cleaning out - I spent 44 cents on a stamp and made $4.56 profit about a month later when they mailed me a check. Free money is awesome!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal on the scratch off find. I was following the wife home last Friday after we bought a new (used) car and she pulled in for gas at a station. I parked in a space and she pulled to the pumps. After I was done paying and pumping her gas, I found 2 five dollar bills laying on the ground right in front of my truck. Got that $10 in gas for free! :thumbsup:

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
diggummup said:
Good deal on the scratch off find. I was following the wife home last Friday after we bought a new (used) car and she pulled in for gas at a station. I parked in a space and she pulled to the pumps. After I was done paying and pumping her gas, I found 2 five dollar bills laying on the ground right in front of my truck. Got that $10 in gas for free! :thumbsup:

Got that two gallons of gas for free huh? :laughing7:

Conch1

Feb 7, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
BH Quickdraw II, Pioneer EX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found out how easy it is to overlook a small win on a scratch-off. I once had a $1000 winner on a scratch-off, so to offset the gambling income with gambling losses, I started saving all my loser tickets for the rest of the year. When I went through them to count them up I found close to $100 worth of $5. $10 & $15 winners I'd overlooked and just assumed were losers. Up until then I had been tossing them in the trash. Memo to self: time to see the eye doctor ;D

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FreedomUIC said:
diggummup said:

Got that two gallons of gas for free huh? :laughing7:
nono.gif Actually I got a little over 6 gallons for $10, since I'd already paid and pumped her gas.

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I new a $85,000 lottery winner who owned a tavern. She used all the discarded gambling tickets in the tavern to deduct from her big winner and avoid paying tax. Thus turning loosers into winners.

Ammonhotep

Apr 21, 2012
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Lone Star, baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Turning losers into a winner (singular) is what the lottery is all about! It's the perfect model for trickle-up economics.

I spotted the following Roman era artifacts while making my usual desert rounds: spinning whorl, fishing hook, and fishing net weights.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread