What's new

shell fuse

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2016
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
12,055
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had no idea what this was and put it in the trash my buddy whos an expert saw it and rescued it for me. lesson learned if in doubt dont throw it out. any info on it would be great. DSCN1040.webpDSCN1039.webpDSCN1038.webpDSCN1037.webpDSCN1036.webpDSCN1035.webp
 
It looks very close to the Schenkl percussion fuse I found a couple years ago. I thought that it was a modern sprayer nozzle off of a farm implement until the older relic hunters informed me of what it was!
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462923417.252834.webp

The slots on mine do not go all the way through like yours. Someone will come along and know just which fuse it is.
 
thanks guys.my buddy says its naval it has an anchor on it and ord wrote on it.
 
thanks for the info, nice relics you have there!
 
Very nice find on the artillery fuse. They look great displayed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom