What's new

She's a settin or dang close to it.

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I see mama finally in the nest today,my wildlife pics have just started..her being the star.:laughing7:

I'm looking forward to seeing what's around down the meadows this year.

K1600_DSCN8107.webp

K1600_DSCN8108.webp


Canada Geese are getting ready for nesting too.

K1600_DSCN8102.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Yeah spring is hinting it's on the way. I was watching two male cottontails out the window this morning doing the I'm tougher than you routine. When one charges the other but they always jump over each other like leapfrog and no one wins.
 
Yeah spring is he hinting it's on the was. I was watching two male cottontails out the window this morning doing the I'm tougher than you routine. When charges the other but they always jump over each other like leapfrog.

Squirrels and birds in the back yard are a bit on the frisky side here.
 
photo_camera.gif
Nice photographs Chris. Thanks for sharing...
 
The toads are out here. Had to swerve the car to miss some last night.
 
WorldTalker, very nice pic. of the Eagle. These are one of my favorite Wildlife and Birds of Prey. They are so majestic looking. It is well that they were chosen as the symbol of our country. I'm so glad our forefathers didn't go with Ben Franklin's idea of the Turkey for our National Symbol. could you imagine......a Turkey? Lol Thanks for sharing the pic. with us.
 
WorldTalker, very nice pic. of the Eagle. These are one of my favorite Wildlife and Birds of Prey. They are so majestic looking. It is well that they were chosen as the symbol of our country. I'm so glad our forefathers didn't go with Ben Franklin's idea of the Turkey for our National Symbol. could you imagine......a Turkey? Lol Thanks for sharing the pic. with us.

Still a nice looking bird..not quite as majestic though.I see both male and female quite regular..everytime is like the first time I ever saw one!

K1600_DSCN1888.webp

K1024_DSCN3460.webp
 
Very nice pics WT. What camera did you say you have?
 
It's incredible how humungous their nests are.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom