What's new

Shes ugly, but shes mine

PlzBSeated

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Messages
503
Reaction score
4,934
Golden Thread
1
Location
SW Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
She's ugly, but she's mine

Funny how each year plays out. Last year I found an unusual number of large silvers. This year I can't buy silver of any size. Last year I couldn't find a large cent. This year I'm finding large cents. :dontknow:

062015LCF.webp062015LCB.webp

I'll have to throw her in olive oil see if I can pretty her up a bit. Dates to around the time this area was settled. Maybe came over with one of the pioneers.

Today's dig...

1839 Large Cent

PBS
 
Upvote 46
She's a beauty in my book. I would be happy all day if I found that! :treasurechest::thumbsup:
 
South Main St., Elkhart.

You guys aren't too far from me, in hastings and I've got some good historical spots and not a lot of time on my at pro to master them, let me know if you guys wanna do some detecting!
 
She ain't ugly, she's gorgeous.
Any coin that old is a beautiful thing.

Congrats.
 
Nice digs. Have a few more drinks, well look better, I was always told.
 
YEAH!!!! I was hoping something would materialize there!

Dude, I was totally kidding. Just wanted to see how you would react. I actually found it at the "dud" site we've been checking out.

PBS
 
You guys aren't too far from me, in hastings and I've got some good historical spots and not a lot of time on my at pro to master them, let me know if you guys wanna do some detecting!

May take you up on that.

PBS
 
Nice, 1st year for her. Well done. Keep Swinging!! Dig Hard or Go Home!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom