DevilDog812 said:

Unless Im missing something, she said she just called her jeweler and he said it weighs 6.9 pennyweights which I converted to 10.73 grams.
Barbwiregirl said:
I just talked to the jeweler on the phone and was telling him how it is a fake because it only weighs 6.9 grams and
he said he weighed it in pennyweights!!! So guess I am a dumb A!!! Sorry guys...blonde is kicking in again
How do you convert pennyweights to grams

? He also said that he can weigh it with out the bezel this afternoon if that would help....
But thanks a bunch for the link. Im going to save it.

If I minus 2 grams for the bezel, I get $477 for 9.7 grams of 24K. Add $57 bucks for a 2 gram 14K bezel and she should get close to $500 bucks meltdown. Is this correct?
I love that site. Its just what I need. I have a bunch of gold and a ton of silver that I will have to sell because of the economy. Im putting that link on a shortcut on my desktop. Thanks again. I hope silver goes back up.