Swartzie
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 15, 2009
- Messages
- 791
- Reaction score
- 52
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Tuscarawas County, Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Tejon
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Could you show or explain how that would function as a buckle?Silver Searcher said:
It's a small Harness Buckle, these can date quite early, but I think yours looks 1800s
SS

Just look here and you can see plenty, or I could pull half a dozen from my box if you likekuger said:Could you show or explain how that would function as a buckle?Silver Searcher said:
It's a small Harness Buckle, these can date quite early, but I think yours looks 1800s
SS

Fair enough,you showed meSilver Searcher said:Just look here and you can see plenty, or I could pull half a dozen from my box if you likekuger said:Could you show or explain how that would function as a buckle?Silver Searcher said:
It's a small Harness Buckle, these can date quite early, but I think yours looks 1800s
SS
http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showcat.php?cat=42
SS
Great I.D.!!!Silver Searcher said:Just look here and you can see plenty, or I could pull half a dozen from my box if you likekuger said:Could you show or explain how that would function as a buckle?Silver Searcher said:
It's a small Harness Buckle, these can date quite early, but I think yours looks 1800s
SS
http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showcat.php?cat=42
SS

I'm covered in Olive oil nowshaun7 said:Silver Searcher said:Just look here and you can see plenty, or I could pull half a dozen from my box if you likekuger said:Could you show or explain how that would function as a buckle?Silver Searcher said:
It's a small Harness Buckle, these can date quite early, but I think yours looks 1800s
SS
http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showcat.php?cat=42
SS
Could you pull half a dozen from your box please SS....I'm not convinced![]()
they were soaking
as you can see they come in different sizes, but all are Horse related Silver Searcher said:I'm covered in Olive oil nowshaun7 said:Silver Searcher said:Just look here and you can see plenty, or I could pull half a dozen from my box if you likekuger said:Could you show or explain how that would function as a buckle?Silver Searcher said:
It's a small Harness Buckle, these can date quite early, but I think yours looks 1800s
SS
http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showcat.php?cat=42
SS
Could you pull half a dozen from your box please SS....I'm not convinced![]()
they were soaking
as you can see they come in different sizes, but all are Horse related
SS

Yes....and Black knee length Boots the ones you lent meshaun7 said:Silver Searcher said:I'm covered in Olive oil nowshaun7 said:Silver Searcher said:Just look here and you can see plenty, or I could pull half a dozen from my box if you likekuger said:Could you show or explain how that would function as a buckle?Silver Searcher said:
It's a small Harness Buckle, these can date quite early, but I think yours looks 1800s
SS
http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showcat.php?cat=42
SS
Could you pull half a dozen from your box please SS....I'm not convinced![]()
they were soaking
as you can see they come in different sizes, but all are Horse related
SS
That's not a nice mental picture SS......are you wearing a thong![]()

Silver Searcher said:Yes....and Black knee length Boots the ones you lent meshaun7 said:Silver Searcher said:I'm covered in Olive oil nowshaun7 said:Silver Searcher said:Just look here and you can see plenty, or I could pull half a dozen from my box if you likekuger said:Could you show or explain how that would function as a buckle?Silver Searcher said:
It's a small Harness Buckle, these can date quite early, but I think yours looks 1800s
SS
http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showcat.php?cat=42
SS
Could you pull half a dozen from your box please SS....I'm not convinced![]()
they were soaking
as you can see they come in different sizes, but all are Horse related
SS
That's not a nice mental picture SS......are you wearing a thong![]()
![]()

Great ID SS.Silver Searcher said:
It's a small Harness Buckle, these can date quite early, but I think yours looks 1800s
SS
Hes in the UK where his everyday finds are impressive.kuger said:Very impressive!!

I agrre....still glad I dont live there!!bigcypresshunter said:Hes in the UK where his everyday finds are impressive.kuger said:Very impressive!!![]()

So are the Animalskuger said:I agrre....still glad I dont live there!!bigcypresshunter said:Hes in the UK where his everyday finds are impressive.kuger said:Very impressive!!![]()
![]()
