short hunt yields some gold

Justice70

Oct 18, 2008
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too windy to hunt in the early part of the day.Call me a sissy but I like to be somewhat comfortable when enjoing my hobby :thumbsup: Anyway I met up with Thsfineday this evening and headed to a sportsfield that I had done some research on last year and saw that even though the school that sits adjacent to the field is not that old,there was once a house there :sign13: In the short time we had to hunt, he got 3 good items and I got 1, a 14karat plumb wrestling pendant :hello2:
HH all and thanx fer peekin'

Attachments

• total.jpg
    total.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 207
  • 14kp.jpg
    14kp.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 205
  • back 14 gp.jpg
    back 14 gp.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 200

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet....congrats on the gold, thats a good hunt for sure! :thumbsup: I hear ya on comfortable weather, not gonn be much left of that this season. good luck out there, Griff

thsfineday

Apr 20, 2009
Taylor, MI.
Detector(s) used
omega 8000, ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you got the gold and i got the silver, will post pics tomorrow, wtg, see you in the field

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on the gold find. I love it but have not dug one gold item since I started MDing 2 years ago.

OP
OP
Justice70

Justice70

Oct 18, 2008
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanx evabody, hey FFD, Hang in there that gold is coming.Don't know what detector you use but on my Prism IV small gold will id as nickel/foil and I got a ring marked 24k that came in as a solid copper penny signal. I have not had any gold come in as pulltab(even when air testing) I have heard that on a lot of machines gold will fall into the pulltab range but not so on mine.I still dig pulltab signals here and there especially if finds are slow....lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread