What's new

✅ SOLVED Should I clean it or toss it? Idk what I have

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
Found this at a repeat site, It’s iron , maybe an old stove burner cover? I really can’t visualize a lot of things I find sometimes to get a research starting point. I just don’t want to waste my time if this is trash .
 

Attachments

  • 95034CA1-A5BC-4528-8FAD-FD9AFCE7EBD3.webp
    95034CA1-A5BC-4528-8FAD-FD9AFCE7EBD3.webp
    606.8 KB · Views: 114
  • AB19D2AF-FBB1-496C-A055-491A8AE7D0F4.webp
    AB19D2AF-FBB1-496C-A055-491A8AE7D0F4.webp
    1,002.3 KB · Views: 73
  • A47AD5D1-7BBE-4995-AFDB-2060EDCF2A21.webp
    A47AD5D1-7BBE-4995-AFDB-2060EDCF2A21.webp
    645.5 KB · Views: 79
Found this at a repeat site, It’s iron , maybe an old stove burner cover? I really can’t visualize a lot of things I find sometimes to get a research starting point. I just don’t want to waste my time if this is trash .
Looks like a small adjustment knob in the bottom. I’m not sure. Is your vacation over?
 
Upvote 1
Looks like a small adjustment knob in the bottom. I’m not sure. Is your vacation over?
Getting laughing emoji. Not sure what was funny, but I’m kinda slow sometimes.🤣😂😆
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom