What's new

Should I remove the mercury dimes from these cuff links?

RobMc

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2017
Messages
32
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can’t across these. Should I pry the dimes out? Or leave them as is? IMG_5114.webp


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Dimes are worth only a few bucks unless there good dates , in the cuff they my be worth more.
 
If you dont want them as cufflinks, I'll send you a couple mercs in trade
 
No, you should not.
They are worth more as they are.
 
nice i would leave them as is
a mercury dime cufflink search
Search
 
Like all the others have said, keep them as cuff links.
 
I guess I got my answer! [emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
A big welcome from the great state of Connecticut.
 
you'll get more for them if you sell them as ear rings
 
you'll get more for them if you sell them as ear rings

I heard that as the nose rings sell for twice as much!

Leave them. I paid $18 for a bag of 10 mercury dimes recently, the cuff links around probably worth around $20-$50.
 
What is the metal around them ? I agree leave them alone .
 
What is the metal around them ? I agree leave them alone .

Just a gold tone. Nothing precious. No wear at all though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom