Should I

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Youall think i should start a you tube channel.
20191028_064252~2.jpg
We just flip the coin let ole Hoppy decide.....
Gt......

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you gonna use one of those old timey hand crank cameras?

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ask yourself this question, are you more interested in finding gold or making a video, I enjoy watching the vids people make but I am a miner and that is my focus, it takes a lot of time to make a video, planning and editing. What ever your choice is have fun but a pic of the area you mine and what you find is great.

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I often think about starting a you tube channel, but I dont like to talk or look at my self on camera.... I will watch as long as your mouth isnt hanging wide open with a stupid look on your face for your cover....

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could be lost in a sea of millions of other youtube vids. Would be cool to see though.

johnnysau

Apr 23, 2012
Reno NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold tramp
I'm sure your hard earned knowledge is INVALUABLE, a beautiful way to pass the torch in my thinking. Especially if the bones are a creaking if you know what i mean. Don't know much about you tube per se but maybe there is a buck down the road
for ya, Your stories and experience are unmatched in just the little bit i've read about you here. i say YES !
johnnysau

OP
OP
G

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks all for the input, i aint no actor just an ole dirt prospector lookin for the yeller stuff !
Will just stick to my ramblins here on the tnet.

Time being our most precious commodity this ole guy doest have much left to waste !
Gt.....

20191202_061742.jpg

delnorter

Oct 28, 2008
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Appropriate picture with your last post Gt. The slow sunset of our lives. Thank you for your contributions.

I think you’d be a great character on u-tube. Knowledge and personality, can’t beat it.

Mike

juneaupanner

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From your content that I have read on here. I would love to watch your videos if you were to make them.

mendoAu

Apr 23, 2014
SW Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A bit off subject but...anyone else see that utube vid of a handful of young folks with a sluice box in a creek, with the sluice box in backwards???/ Love to find that one again, it got lost in my bookmarks somehow.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A bit off subject but...anyone else see that utube vid of a handful of young folks with a sluice box in a creek, with the sluice box in backwards???/ Love to find that one again, it got lost in my bookmarks somehow.

lol please find it

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Too bad you wern't shooting video Herb over these past ten years of you and those boys;

*Hanging from ropes in a deep shaft with hammer and chisel trying to get the last pay in a quartz seam

*Hiking miles across the desert loaded down with tools

*Camping out in the ruins of the old timers, eating canned goods and drinking warm water

*Hand crank drywashing

*Trenching and hand pulling ore

*Building a arrastra mill

***All while doing so in 100 degree plus heat and covered in bees!

Last edited:

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread