Get-the-point, the reason I say that is that I found that Clovis, but not in Arkansas. Here's the full story.
I found that Clovis over 20 years ago, in Oklahoma. I sold it for $35 to a very well known dealer in Arkansas. I had no idea what it was worth, and he convinced me that was more than fair. The dealer took me. Anyways, it was found in NE Oklahoma. About 6-8 months after I sold it to this "dealer", I saw it for sale on ebay by him. The auction stated that it was found BY HIM IN ARKANSAS. This kinda peeved me. I called him up and asked him what the deal was. He told me "I just put it in a drawer when you left. Eventually, I forgot where I got it from, so I just put by me in Arkansas", I was awe-struck. It was a complete lie, we watched him frame the clovis before we left. Who the hell would throw a Clovis in a drawer? He didn't either.
I always wondered where it went to. My wife can verify this story. Actually, many people can tell you about it, I've told it on many occasions. For the record, the material is Keokuk Chert.
My best Clovis (which has only been a few) I ever found was stolen from my home (along with my best artifacts) around 8-9 years or so ago? I'll recognize any of those artifacts if I ever see them again, but so far haven't.