What's new

Show Tnet Your Hoards!

goodburger

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I have been lurking this forum for a little while and am starting CRHing in January but would first like to see your hoards. If LJ or TXTim would post this forum will be booming. Take a hint? ??? Don't be afraid to show your stuff if you think yours is too small. Pictures would be appreciated.
 
Upvote 0
goodburger said:
I thikn you did that with some white guy trying to act ghetto. Then made a topic about it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes, that was me. Used to be a cop, I like snooping around doin a little detective work. Don't know if you heard this before, but in my old crowd they would say "once a cop always a cop" ;) I still slow down and take a look if something just doesn't look right in my neighborhood, can't help it. ;D
 
cyberdan said:
Ascholten said:
Just be careful what you show to who, especially if you have some really good stuff.Never know who's lurking... watching,
That is a good warning.

I randomly picked someone who is posting good finds and with a little google search I found this persons street address.

1)I went to this persons profile
2)followed a line to this persons private website.
3)saw this persons home phone number
4)did a google of the number - got the address

Please everyone (even if you keep your stash at the bank like I do) follow Ascholten's advice and cover your tracks especially in your profile.

Always good to have a cop (ex or not) in the neighborhood! I have several...BEST guys around!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom