What's new

Show Tnet Your Hoards!

goodburger

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I have been lurking this forum for a little while and am starting CRHing in January but would first like to see your hoards. If LJ or TXTim would post this forum will be booming. Take a hint? ??? Don't be afraid to show your stuff if you think yours is too small. Pictures would be appreciated.
 
Upvote 0
Just be careful what you show to who, especially if you have some really good stuff.

Never know who's lurking... watching, and don't need any knocks on the door or just as bad, broken in windows when you are away one night.

Aaron
 
Ascholten said:
Just be careful what you show to who, especially if you have some really good stuff.

Never know who's lurking... watching, and don't need any knocks on the door or just as bad, broken in windows when you are away one night.

Aaron
I hear you. That's why I will only show one picture of one "dream" roll I found. It was a $20 roll.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_153.webp
    ScreenHunter_153.webp
    87.3 KB · Views: 656
wow. I need to start 'rolling' again. but too busy to do the legwork..... oh well... maybe ill win the lottery and can retire and do all this neat fun stuff.... ok Ill go take my medicine and try to get back with reality :)

Aaron
 
WOW that is quite impressive. Merry Christmas to you!!!!!

Cat
 
Nice roll whitster! I should have thought about this topic better. Show your yearly totals now. Or whatever you wanna post. :)
 
Ok, here is a picture of a few of my gold bars. These are the little 200 ounce bars. The big ones I keep in Fort Knox ;)
 

Attachments

  • gallery-shot2_goldbars.webp
    gallery-shot2_goldbars.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 593
:D It isnt much as I just started but I am really happy with what Ive got. Some is better than none. Since its not as much as LJ and TXTim and others I dont mind showing you. If anyone trys to come get it....all I can say is, this Texan believes in his right to bear arms! >:( Merry Christmas!
 

Attachments

  • DSC03207.webp
    DSC03207.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 524
  • DSC03203.webp
    DSC03203.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 526
  • DSC03204.webp
    DSC03204.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 535
  • DSC03206.webp
    DSC03206.webp
    55.4 KB · Views: 519
$CUERVOJ said:
:D It isnt much as I just started but I am really happy with what Ive got. Some is better than none. Since its not as much as LJ and TXTim and others I dont mind showing you. If anyone trys to come get it....all I can say is, this Texan believes in his right to bear arms! >:( Merry Christmas!
Nice stash. So the felt box, is that your MDing finds.....or the family jewels... ;D
 
naah, the family jewels prolly are in the missus purse :D ;D ;D

Aaron
 
LOL ;D I got that felt box from Kuwait a few years ago. It is made of Camel bone and brass. The family jewels are in the freezer LOL. The Silver is a collection from Mding and yard sales. $1.00 necklace and rings here and there adds up.
 
Here's some of mine....And where I keep them...
 

Attachments

  • 032306 Silver 90%.webp
    032306 Silver 90%.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 392
  • 101807.webp
    101807.webp
    41 KB · Views: 425
  • 032306 Silver 40%.webp
    032306 Silver 40%.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 394
  • 092707 silver as found in rolls.webp
    092707 silver as found in rolls.webp
    39 KB · Views: 455
  • DSCN0316.webp
    DSCN0316.webp
    81.1 KB · Views: 453
  • 101807.webp
    101807.webp
    41 KB · Views: 430
  • 032306 Silver 90%.webp
    032306 Silver 90%.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 391
  • 032306 Silver 40%.webp
    032306 Silver 40%.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 391
  • 092707 silver as found in rolls.webp
    092707 silver as found in rolls.webp
    39 KB · Views: 450
killerwine said:
Here's some of mine....And where I keep them...
Looks like a nice stash. Let me know when you go to the store to get milk, I got a good handcart.......LOL
 
Well I dont have my hoard anymore as I sold it, But I have do have a nice big fat check I got from the refiner for all those nasty dirty 40%ers and 90%ers
Got me an extra $3754, A nice little piece of paper that needs no safe, no precautions etc. And will fit in my wallet via a plastic card!
Of course the 10 ounces of gold I have is much easier to store and stash than the silver. a nice conversion. So with the few silver coins I have found since...this is my current hoard!
Of course the new hoard will face the same fate here pretty soon.
 

Attachments

  • REFINING CHECK.webp
    REFINING CHECK.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 377
Ascholten said:
Just be careful what you show to who, especially if you have some really good stuff.Never know who's lurking... watching,
That is a good warning.

I randomly picked someone who is posting good finds and with a little google search I found this persons street address.

1)I went to this persons profile
2)followed a line to this persons private website.
3)saw this persons home phone number
4)did a google of the number - got the address

Please everyone (even if you keep your stash at the bank like I do) follow Ascholten's advice and cover your tracks especially in your profile.
 
cyberdan said:
Ascholten said:
Just be careful what you show to who, especially if you have some really good stuff.Never know who's lurking... watching,
That is a good warning.

I randomly picked someone who is posting good finds and with a little google search I found this persons street address.

1)I went to this persons profile
2)followed a line to this persons private website.
3)saw this persons home phone number
4)did a google of the number - got the address

Please everyone (even if you keep your stash at the bank like I do) follow Ascholten's advice and cover your tracks especially in your profile.

I thikn you did that with some white guy trying to act ghetto. Then made a topic about it. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I haven't read all of the topics ever made in a while.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom