What's new

Show your snow

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first snow for us
PC270109.webp
 
Upvote 0
Heading to the beach, with the detector, I'll see if I can find some. (Sorry Buddy, but I couldn't resist planting the thought.) :laughing7:
 
Casper,

The forecast called for about 10 inches of snow.....I just used my scoop to clean the driveway....and it's still coming
down without let up......I can hardly for tomorrow to feel my aching shoulders....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill
 

Attachments

  • DSC00081.webp
    DSC00081.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 133
Here's what it looks like detecting around here in the west michigan area

detect 001.webp
 
Not much snow here yet, less than 6 inches. However our ice is already 18 inches thick on our lakes, no detecting here for the next 4 months
 

Attachments

  • image-2612875307.webp
    image-2612875307.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 130
There was a foot of snow about a week ago most has blown off the beach, but still piled up inland.

Probably 12 weeks until the ground unfreezes.

Happy New Year everyone!

Petewinter_beach.webp
 
Anyone for a picnic? :laughing7:

Last night's snowfall; not too bad...about 7"

HH everyone!

Lorraine

DSCF1910.webp

DSCF1912.webp
 
DSCF0011b.webpDSCF0012.webpDSCF0015.webp
 
Last edited:
2012-12-30_14-20-46_22.webp
This is why I'm going down south to go MDing. Florida here I come. I leave in four days. I'm laid off and I have nothing but time.
 
Snow4.webp Snow7.webp Snow is Southern Louisiana!! 1st pic is the back yard, notice the bamboo leaning over in the weight. 2nd pic, front yard with magnolia limbs touching the ground. Then everything started breaking under the weight...we had more damage than when Katrina hit...without power for 14 days from this snow storm. That's why I don't like snow...very damaging.
 
Dont want to talk about it 20 inches in the past 3 dayssnow.webp
 
No pics, by tomorrow pm it will all be gone, except that in the deep dark woods.
 
No pics, by tomorrow pm it will all be gone, except that in the deep dark woods.

wish I could say the same. but according to the weather reports here
no sign of even getting above freezing
for at least the Next 7 days.

only good thing, it should crush the poison & hopefully
upset the deer ticks
 
smokeythecat said:
No pics, by tomorrow pm it will all be gone, except that in the deep dark woods.

Wish I could say the same too but we won't see above freezing weather for a couple months, high temp for tomorrow is supposed to get all the way up to -5 f.
7 more years before I will be retiring to FL and hopefully never see this white stuff again!
 

Attachments

  • image-133419410.webp
    image-133419410.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 133

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom