What's new

DEUS ll The white Coil!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,448
Reaction score
3,341
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just arrived in the mail. Need to wait for the snow to melt before I can get out! anybody have any experience with the HF2 coil?🏴‍☠️
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4706.webp
    IMG_4706.webp
    2.9 MB · Views: 118
  • 4894292377522642326.webp
    4894292377522642326.webp
    343.8 KB · Views: 82
Upvote 0
Just arrived in the mail. Need to wait for the snow to melt before I can get out! anybody have any experience with the HF2 coil?🏴‍☠️
I got mine last year, but didn't get many hours on it. But I did like what it did for separation. The ID was different than the 9", now they have another version out.
 
Just arrived in the mail. Need to wait for the snow to melt before I can get out! anybody have any experience with the HF2 coil?🏴‍☠️
I feel your pain. Mine arrived just before a snowstorm that dumped 17 inches of snow and sleet.
 
I got mine last year, but didn't get many hours on it. But I did like what it did for separation. The ID was different than the 9", now they have another version out.
Pepper did you get the first white coil? the HF or the newest version HF 2
 
I feel your pain. Mine arrived just before a snowstorm that dumped 17 inches of snow and sleet.
I do love the snow, but I’m ready for it to go away😆!
 
I do love the snow, but I’m ready for it to go away😆!
We had something like 26 straight days with below freezing temps. I'm ready for spring!
 
We had something like 26 straight days with below freezing temps. I'm ready for spring!
Yes, we’re looking at 19 or 20 Days for my area this is coldest winter since 2014-15 tomorrow we’ll get a little break 38°🤪
 
Pepper did you get the first white coil? the HF or the newest version HF 2
If you mean the first HF coil for single frequency for the Deus and ORX, I have it for the ORX. Works good and definitely finds the smaller targets.
 
Yes, we’re looking at 19 or 20 Days for my area this is coldest winter since 2014-15 tomorrow we’ll get a little break 38°🤪
Looks like near 40 here today! Had 36F yesterday.
 
Or did he mean the HF coil for the Deus l?
OK, I thought the HF coil was for most of the XP detectors
Not sure what the difference is all I know now is that my computer won’t recognize my DEUS ll remote USB port to download software still working on🤷‍♂️
 
Not sure what the difference is all I know now is that my computer won’t recognize my DEUS ll remote USB port to download software still working on🤷‍♂️
Make sure you're using the cables that came with it, and plug straight into the computer (not a USB hub). Every time I've tried an aftermarket cable it did not work.
 
OK, I thought the HF coil was for most of the XP detectors
Not sure what the difference is all I know now is that my computer won’t recognize my DEUS ll remote USB port to download software still working on🤷‍♂️
It doesn't like Apple either.
I had to go to a library for downloading the previous version.
PTA.
 
It doesn't like Apple either.
That should be fixed in the more recent versions. If it doesn't like Safari, try Firefox. I've used that for the last couple of updates without issue.
 
Thanks everyone for the update advice.
 
Sometimes I wonder about the French XP they make it so effing difficult with no clear, explanations manual or instructions came with Nada.
Maybe there was a screwup at the dealer? Mine came with manual and all necessary cables. Though I agree there’s still a lot of trial and error involved.
 
Maybe there was a screwup at the dealer? Mine came with manual and all necessary cables. Though I agree there’s still a lot of trial and error involved.
That was quite a task.God bless it all worked out. Locked and loaded let’s see what this new coil can do.!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom