What's new

DEUS ll The white Coil!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,448
Reaction score
3,341
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just arrived in the mail. Need to wait for the snow to melt before I can get out! anybody have any experience with the HF2 coil?🏴‍☠️
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4706.webp
    IMG_4706.webp
    2.9 MB · Views: 118
  • 4894292377522642326.webp
    4894292377522642326.webp
    343.8 KB · Views: 82
Upvote 0
Happy hunting 💎🏴‍☠️ Snow is everywhere 😱😲
 
Happy hunting 💎🏴‍☠️ Snow is everywhere 😱😲
We’re looking at a possibility of 16 inches of snow and winds up to 60 miles an hour this weekend 🏴‍☠️😎
 
We’re looking at a possibility of 16 inches of snow and winds up to 60 miles an hour this weekend 🏴‍☠️😎
We just had freezing rain then 5 inches of heavy snow today. I'm not even thinking of digging for at least 6 weeks yet.
 
We just had freezing rain then 5 inches of heavy snow today. I'm not even thinking of digging for at least 6 weeks yet.
Man, all the snow on our court and streets has finally melted, still have frozen snow on our front and rear lawns. But the last few days have been warm. I think we got up to 50 one day, and in the 40's the others, so combined with the sun, that melted quite a bit. I'm kinda getting reacquainted with not having to put my truck in 4-wheel drive, just to get over the snow that was behind my truck, so I'm ready for Spring and warmer weather. If we do get snow this weekend, they're saying anywhere from 2" to 14", depending on area and how the storm tracks, I'm hoping this will be winters last hurrah, lol.
 
Man, all the snow on our court and streets has finally melted, still have frozen snow on our front and rear lawns. But the last few days have been warm. I think we got up to 50 one day, and in the 40's the others, so combined with the sun, that melted quite a bit. I'm kinda getting reacquainted with not having to put my truck in 4-wheel drive, just to get over the snow that was behind my truck, so I'm ready for Spring and warmer weather. If we do get snow this weekend, they're saying anywhere from 2" to 14", depending on area and how the storm tracks, I'm hoping this will be winters last hurrah, lol.
Looking out the lower sliding door this pm.
20260220_161750.webp

I hope you get 14" 🤣
Just kidding 2" is a gift. There's no fluffy to this stuff. Friend said today he stepped off the deer track, past his knees.
 
Looking out the lower sliding door this pm.
View attachment 2245055
I hope you get 14" 🤣
Just kidding 2" is a gift. There's no fluffy to this stuff. Friend said today he stepped off the deer track, past his knees.
That looks like a scene from when I lived in Alaska. I got some pics in storage somewhere, need to dig them out. It's weird, we'd get an average of 152" of snow every year, but for some reason, Alaskan snow had a beautiful and serene look, just taking a few moments to look out at all the snow-covered trees just had a way of calming the soul. But now, if we got the same type of snow here that we did in Alaska, I'd be cursing up and down, having to dig out from all that snow, again, lol.
 
And under that a frozen landscape.

That looks like a scene from when I lived in Alaska. I got some pics in storage somewhere, need to dig them out. It's weird, we'd get an average of 152" of snow every year, but for some reason, Alaskan snow had a beautiful and serene look, just taking a few moments to look out at all the snow-covered trees just had a way of calming the soul. But now, if we got the same type of snow here that we did in Alaska, I'd be cursing up and down, having to dig out from all that snow, again, lol.
I do love a fresh blanket of the virgin white snow it seems so calm, peaceful and beautiful!
The month of February has brought memorable Nor Easter‘s to New England. Looks like it’s game on starting Sunday night. predictions have gone up as far as coastal erosion, precipitation, and wind velocity. Making for gigantic swells!
Picked up two snow shovels today so I can dig myself out in order to get to the beach🏴‍☠️
 
💛🏴‍☠️(warning bad language)🤷‍♂️
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2677.webp
    IMG_2677.webp
    149.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom