626.9 KB · Views: 139

Jimbo^

Nov 5, 2013
Detector(s) used
Leased devices dependent upon site
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi,

can you explain what the photos are of and where they were taken ?

Jimbo^

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
I like the drill holes, may be to collect water, the center square may verify what it is, the drill holes may point to water, to the left/ right if they are the same size, large to small if they are as indicated. I like the camel foot prints and the small drill holes the may indicate indicating direction

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

ramin12x

Greenie
Feb 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I like the drill holes, may be to collect water, the center square may verify what it is, the drill holes may point to water, to the left/ right if they are the same size, large to small if they are as indicated. I like the camel foot prints and the small drill holes the may indicate indicating direction

size of them is 1M to 50cm
and Are located at high altitude near 2200M from sea
And are located on the edge of a cliff
The pictures are related to the Middle East
I heard from a friend that may be related to three cellar
Is it possible that the box represents the middle way is

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it means, a bad concrete patio design... quote the owl..nevermore.

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into ,

" The Twilight Zone."

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Ranin my best guess for what you have may be for the colection of water as indicated by the small chisled out areas between the rectangle holes which would hold by your measurements would hold aprox 55 / 100 gallons of water each, we have in our modern world resturants / Cafe's / motel or rest stops / if you were in the desert planing to go across that mountain it would be wise to wait at a place of water for the rains which you could could be able see from a great distance to fill the hole's in your photos. Hope that help's. The drilled holes shows distance and direction to the next site

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How does one get a camel up a cliff? (forgive my ignorance, there may be access from the other side, I am not aware of).
Goats, maybe.......
A lot of treasure in the M.E. Besides the copper scroll, there have been others unearthed, but not yet translated.
Could it possibly have anything to do with the copper scrolls? You all read Hebrew? Aramaic?

Possibly, could it be ritual bath area?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions