What's new

Silurian Unkown & Annelid

TJE

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
1,159
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought to show a few more folks, the annelid (sea worm) is crystallized 4" long, the odd 'unknown' hasn't been professionally looked at yet. :)
 

Attachments

  • 2014-01-22 14.49.30.webp
    2014-01-22 14.49.30.webp
    206.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 2014-01-22 14.54.33.webp
    2014-01-22 14.54.33.webp
    150.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 2014-01-22 14.54.52.webp
    2014-01-22 14.54.52.webp
    177.5 KB · Views: 116
  • 2014-01-22 14.54.24.webp
    2014-01-22 14.54.24.webp
    110.7 KB · Views: 110
Nice finds.....I enjoy looking at these.....thanks for sharing..
 
Excellent fossils
 
I love looking at your fossils TJE! Is this from your quarry as well? What kind of rock is it? And when can we come for a quarry field trip ;)
 
I love looking at your fossils TJE! Is this from your quarry as well? What kind of rock is it? And when can we come for a quarry field trip ;)
Thanks ep,. Yes, the quarry layers vary...dolomite higher up, limestone, black 'flagstone' etc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom