Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got an early start at my permission... so early in fact, I was able to catch the neighbor walking her dog...hello neighbor! Her place is just as big as "Gary's place"...but a lot cleaner. A bunch of clad, and a few odds and ends that I'm not gonna waste your time with... the highlight of the hunt were these 3 silvers... 48-S Wash, 43 merc, and a 1916 Barber dime...:headbang: Barbers aren't too common of a find in SWFL.
IMG_0541.JPGIMG_0542.JPG

and yup, I scratched the back side of the Barber, just because it seems to be protocol lately.:dontknow:

Upvote 28
Congrats on a 3 silver day! Turned out to be a great permission. :occasion14:

Awesome finds Dave ! I know the scratch on the barber maybe gets to you but Don't let it :icon_thumright: I cant see it in the pic and they are all beautiful to me :occasion14: Congrats on the awesome silver Dave !!!!!

Sheesh and only weeks ago you were ready to throw your detector in the trash...

Look at ya now... on your way to early late retirement. :P
WD.

bwd...again nice hunt gotta love it !!!

Congrats BWD on those 3 silvers. I prayed last night for a 3 silver hunt today so I could meet my 2015 goal. Oh well it didn't happen for me today, but atleast you you had a great hunt. Now if you pray for 3 more the next hunt, maybe it will flow my way. :thumbsup:

Nice way to start the week off! Did you find those with your new detector?

Nice way to start the week off! Did you find those with your new detector?

Still running the AT Pro, 5X8 coil... I had the small coil on for Gary's place, but left it on for the new permission... glad I did too, as pinpointing is more target specific w/ the 5X8, making my recoveries a bit easier.... we are now in the dry season here, plugs are sloppy, just dry sugar sand throughout... trick is to cut the turf, pro-point, and fondle the sand until you feel a shiney.

The Quest Pro and I have yet to meet.:laughing7:

Last edited:
Congratualtions on the three silvers!

Great silvers but none of that matters...

How about them Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and nice silvers again buddy

Congrats!! on your silver score... :occasion14:

BWD YOUR HOT ON THE SILVER TRAIL ....

Very nice results from the new permission, and your right on the Barbers aren't a common find in your area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back