silver and clad today

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
We had nice weather today, so we got out and headed south east. Hit 4 spots, total for all 4 was $8.52 and 3 junk rings for Bobbie. I wasnt too far back at $7.72 and sterling silver ladies ring with pink ice stone and cz's. so over $ 16.00 for the two of us and a silver ring. Ill take these kind of days anyday. 2 final thoughts for todays post.1-Bobbie used my lesche digger today, guess ill never see it again :D 2. We have ordered our new digital camera, it should be here within the next week, so guess will be posting pics on more regular basis
hh
dave+bobbie

Upvote 0

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
WTG on your super duper mega coinage and silver finds! You two could almost make a living soon LOL! Am looking forward to seeing some pics of your piles of coins. Good luck on your next hunt! :)

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
Great clad totals for both of you!
What kind of camera did you order?

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Digs.................I have to get out more...........I am envious.............H.H.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG, Good Haul! I can't wait till i get another good hit. Also, I can't wait to see your pictures of future posts.

HH!!

Attachments

• WTG1.jpg
    WTG1.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 131
  • happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 197
  • WTG1.jpg
    WTG1.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 136
  • happy.jpg