Silver Bead Necklace

kenny161

Aug 6, 2007
California
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-70, Excalibur 800
Today I went to the School Yard my Dad and I usually go to. About half way in to the time we were there I found a small silver bead. Then I go back over the hole and there is more! I keep digging and find another bead and then another and another and another. Then I go over the hole again and there is nothing. I put the detector back in the car and go show my dad who just dug up his second religous medal of the night (he thinks it was the strange cat that was watching him that brought him luck). ;D He comes to the hole with me and we find another 3 beads on a string with a latch. After that we go home and perform a silver test on the beads. We put the chemical on a bead and the chemical turns red! It's SILVER!!! :o ;D :wink:

Attachments

• IMG_8437.jpg
    IMG_8437.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 282
Upvote 0

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
Nice work Kenny!

The best thing I found tonight was the look of pride on your face when you pulled those silver beads out of your find bag to show me that you got something good! I'm looking forward to hunting again with you very soon.

Jim (Dad)

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool finds and it sounds like great team work there. :thumbsup:

Mike

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
WTG...Now stop messin around and go get that coin spill! :tard: jgas

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds and glad you had a chance to get out with your dad...I'm a figuring about now, he kinda figures YOU are the best find he has found in a long long time..HH and keep dad straight.

HalfSpeed

Feb 10, 2008
Enid, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle II, Ace 250's (2), Cobra Beach Magnet
Nothing better than a hunt with your dad! A kodak moment you'll never forget! Nice silver finds. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread