Silver coin number 26 for the season with video!!!!!!!!!

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Apr 14, 2009
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Picture 616.jpg
    Picture 616.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 351
  • Picture 617.jpg
    Picture 617.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 336
  • Picture 618.jpg
    Picture 618.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 337
Upvote 0

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sure don't look like a hunted out school to me! great finds

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow,

Nice haul, not bad at all for a hunted out spot. Mercs are always welcome!

CB

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice finds man

The video was decent. My hat is off to you guys who film your finds. I have a hard time anymore getting a digital pic of the stuff dirty when I get home. That is a nice location you got there.

HH Jer

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils
Nice finds, sscindercoop !!

Those silvers sure weren't very deep. I think you were even surprised at a few of them being so shallow. It looks like the ground was turned over at that site before.

That was pretty good for your first video. My buddy and I used to do a lot of filming of our detecting trips. One thing we always made sure to record was to allow the viewers to hear the signal before you dig it. That's what we made a point to do in all our vids...it makes them more enjoyable/informative for the viewing audience when you can record the signal/tone of your target. I know it's probably going to require more editing afterwords (removing all of the trash/clad target recordings), but in the end, the result is a really great video.

Looking forward to many more of your vids!

Congrats,
CAPTN SE
Dan

OP
OP
sscindercoop

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Apr 14, 2009
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Captn_SE said:
Nice finds, sscindercoop !!

Those silvers sure weren't very deep. I think you were even surprised at a few of them being so shallow. It looks like the ground was turned over at that site before.

That was pretty good for your first video. My buddy and I used to do a lot of filming of our detecting trips. One thing we always made sure to record was to allow the viewers to hear the signal before you dig it. That's what we made a point to do in all our vids...it makes them more enjoyable/informative for the viewing audience when you can record the signal/tone of your target. I know it's probably going to require more editing afterwords (removing all of the trash/clad target recordings), but in the end, the result is a really great video.

Looking forward to many more of your vids!

Congrats,
CAPTN SE
Dan
Thanks for the tip. Ill give it a try. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread