Silver drought over

BillW313

Mar 13, 2009
Bethlehem, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III Garrett's GTP 1350
I have not posted in awhile since I haven't found anything worth posting about. Today I finally have something to post about. I was hunting an old amusement park which was in operation from 1931 until 1971. I have been in there a few time before today and my best finds were wheat pennies. Earlier in the week I stopped to talk to the owner of the property. His construction business is right across the road along with his home where he grew up. He gave me a very good description of the way the park was and some spots he thought I should try. His suggestions were right on the nose, 2 wheats, '50 Washington, '44 Merc and some older clad from the '60's. It looks like a spot to hunt right through the winter if we don't get too much snow.

HH

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
good luck....i know how unpredictable winter can be over there. Some pics would be cool to see.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You don't need to have to post just to show your finds. We enjoy just hearing from how you hunt and such. This is supposed to be a fun hobby and all aspects of it are interesting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread