What's new

Silver Finds 10/21 Before and After Cleaning

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Headed out for a low tide hunt and went into the water chest deep. Found a few coins , a silver ring and a silver ankle chain. Not much to look at until I cleaned them. Here are before and after photos.
 

Attachments

  • Clean 001.webp
    Clean 001.webp
    294.4 KB · Views: 208
  • Clean 002.webp
    Clean 002.webp
    262.6 KB · Views: 224
Upvote 0
You do some great work! See you at the meeting.
 
Good clean, well done!!
 
Those have been in there for a little while...cant believe how good they cleaned up...that is a nice silver ring...congrats.
 
Nice looking finds Les!
 
Soaked the chain and ring in CLR, It desolved the calcium and lime deposits from the items. I then put them in a tumbler, they came out polished.
 
Nice job. I might have to try some CLR.
 
very nice finds, and nice cleaning!
 
:icon_thumright:Les you did an awesome job on cleaning,very nice silvers especially that ring,,HH:hello:
 
Awesome finds Les, and great clean up, I use the tumbler alot on silver, It does a great job 90% of the time.:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom