What's new

Silver is Going Crazy!!

Sand Swinger

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
711
Reaction score
1,823
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field PI
Minelab Sovereign Elite, Minelab X-Terra Elite
Previously owned: Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro & XS-2 Pro,
Garrett ATPro & ACE 350,
Fisher 1220X, White's Coinmaster IV, Heathkit.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Silver crossed $60/oz today and it’s now just a few cents away from hitting $61/oz. It's gonna be a wild ride!

1765312046437.webp
 
Upvote 0
Thats just it...
NO ONE... is correct... NO ONE knows what exactly is going on OR going to happen.

NO ONE... EXCEPT those............. pulling the strings.

And that aint gonna be on no you tube video. heh

Besides.... there is NO precedence to what is happening now... this is a new thing... ALL new.
A perfect storm so to speak...
It must play out.
Exactly. I think we also need to take into account the potential motives of those who would do a video or public statement saying this guy is wrong, or who the heck is this guy, where'd he come from, that type of thing. How many times have we seen a criminal, a proven criminal who everyone knows is guilty of a specific crime, because he/she's on video committing the crime, they go before the judge and plead innocent, when the evidence is overwhelming that they're guilty as sh*t. Finger pointing is so rampant, it should evolve into its own sport.

This isn't new, I've seen this zillions of times, but in the YouTube and Social Media world, there is a LOT of jealousy and resentment. Somebody could have been building a channel for the last several years and have X number of followers. Then, somebody new comes along that people seem to like, and their subscriber count explodes into larger numbers than the person who's been spending years trying to build their following.

Think that person might have a bit of jealousy or resentment against the new guy? Think it's possible they're gonna try to discount and pick apart everything the new guy says, in a vain attempt to make themselves look better? Human nature here guys, this is a daily occurrence that happens all the time in all industries.
 
Exactly. I think we also need to take into account the potential motives of those who would do a video or public statement saying this guy is wrong, or who the heck is this guy, where'd he come from, that type of thing. How many times have we seen a criminal, a proven criminal who everyone knows is guilty of a specific crime, because he/she's on video committing the crime, they go before the judge and plead innocent, when the evidence is overwhelming that they're guilty as sh*t. Finger pointing is so rampant, it should evolve into its own sport.

This isn't new, I've seen this zillions of times, but in the YouTube and Social Media world, there is a LOT of jealousy and resentment. Somebody could have been building a channel for the last several years and have X number of followers. Then, somebody new comes along that people seem to like, and their subscriber count explodes into larger numbers than the person who's been spending years trying to build their following.

Think that person might have a bit of jealousy or resentment against the new guy? Think it's possible they're gonna try to discount and pick apart everything the new guy says, in a vain attempt to make themselves look better? Human nature here guys, this is a daily occurrence that happens all the time in all industries.
It IS... AI ... it is not "someone" ... heh

And i guess you did not read my post where i stated that SOME blatant lies have been said in those videos ? ? ?
 
better idea of SILVER... ? ? ?

Watch Andy Schectman... Watch Mike Maloney... Watch the others that are on their level... there are several more that i would recomend.
Those 2 are some the tops...


I watch Andy's videos, good guy IMO. I think I've also seen Mike Maloney as well. There's a bunch of different people I've watched. I like the ones who know what's what but speak in a way that everyone can understand. One guy, I don't remember his name, but he was so friggin' dry and boring, he must have worked for the Gov't lol. I could only get through 1/2 his interview before I had to click off. So that type of thing plays a part, people gravitate to people they like, can understand and can relate to. Marketing 101.
 
It IS... AI ... it is not "someone" ... heh

And i guess you did not read my post where i stated that SOME blatant lies have been said in those videos ? ? ?
And when the "facts" are laden or spread using / with lies.... You loose me.
 
It IS... AI ... it is not "someone" ... heh

And i guess you did not read my post where i stated that SOME blatant lies have been said in those videos ? ? ?
I saw your post. I don't believe everything I hear; I have a level of discernment that has served me well for the last 68+ years, lol. AI is not inherently bad by itself. I know he's AI, as far as an AI generated person and AI speech. It's easy to tell AI vocals because they have a hard time pronouncing dollar/money, and they also don't know about human context. For instance, try to have it say that it watched a concert "live", but it will pronounce that as live, as in "I live in this house", lol. But other than the speech and person, do we know if AI also produced the entire content?

Or did a human compile that content and just has AI read and the AI character speak the words that the human compiled. Lots of people might not want their own name/face on social media, which can make them a target, so they use an AI character and vocals to keep their identity under the radar. So many possibilities, but I don't know who puts out The Asian Guy videos, so I don't know what all they're using AI for, other than the obvious.
 
And when the "facts" are laden or spread using / with lies.... You loose me.
What are the "lies" you're referring to? Could it be a different opinion? Or a statement based on another person's knowledge/experience. In order for me to consider that there were "lies" that may have been spread, I need to know what those "lies" are. Due process, lol.
 
What are the "lies" you're referring to? Could it be a different opinion? Or a statement based on another person's knowledge/experience. In order for me to consider that there were "lies" that may have been spread, I need to know what those "lies" are. Due process, lol.
For example... many of the titles of the videos say things like "this just happened"... OR "last night the blah blah did this or that".... WHEN in fact...
Those particular events NEVER happened at all... OR there is no evidence of it happening etc.
OR... they DID happen... ONLY that event happened months ago... NOT just happened OR last night... etc etc etc.

Like... JUST ONE example (to give an idea of the type and scope)...
Statement / Click Bait title - "Comex had emergency meeting last night" statement...
WHEN in fact NO meeting ever took place.
I know this fact on this particular statement / title BECAUSE / BEINGS...
all meetings are publicly available information ON the Comex parent site...
it can EASILY be fact checked.

Another...
Sheesh i could do this for a bit... and would require me to go back and find each instance.
I have no desire...
Check for yourselves.

I try to keep things in context and help... but this is becoming a chore at this point.
 
One main refinery closed their door to silver on the west coast.
Calls are going out to find another source for smelting.
Buyers/holders are loving the opportunity to knock the price down.
Just got off the phone from one buyer and they're only taking .925+ silver scrap. @ .9999 you need to provide the S.I.N # along with a copy of Government issued ID.
Gold no problem as the silver.
Silver coinage no problem.
Local buyers are paying $37.32 an Ounce less than what they pay at the WestGateCoin.
I could make a few bucks :laughing7:
 
"
silver refiners are significantly backlogged as of late 2025/early 2026, facing an influx of scrap silver due to high prices, creating processing delays and a liquidity crunch, meaning it takes longer to convert jewelry and coins into investment-grade bars, with some refiners even halting new purchases. This backlog is part of a broader silver supply crisis driven by rising demand (especially industrial), low mine output, and supply chain issues, causing a disconnect between spot prices and physical market reality.
Why Refiners Are Backlogged:
  • High Prices & Selling Spree: Record silver prices spurred a wave of people selling jewelry, flatware, and coins, overwhelming refiners with raw material.
  • "Junk Silver" Influx: The market for lower-purity silver (like pre-1965 US coins) is particularly affected, as it needs refining into pure bullion.
  • Financing Costs: High silver lease rates and volatile prices make it costly for refiners to hold inventory, contributing to processing bottlenecks.
Impact on the Market:
  • Delayed Turnaround Times: Expect longer waits for melt-and-assay services.
  • Physical Market Freeze: A disconnect emerged between paper (spot) prices and the real-world difficulty of buying/selling physical silver.
  • Refiners Halting Purchases: Some refiners temporarily stopped buying scrap silver because they couldn't process it fast enough or afford to hold it. "
 
For example... many of the titles of the videos say things like "this just happened"... OR "last night the blah blah did this or that".... WHEN in fact...
Those particular events NEVER happened at all... OR there is no evidence of it happening etc.
OR... they DID happen... ONLY that event happened months ago... NOT just happened OR last night... etc etc etc.

Like... JUST ONE example (to give an idea of the type and scope)...
Statement / Click Bait title - "Comex had emergency meeting last night" statement...
WHEN in fact NO meeting ever took place.
I know this fact on this particular statement / title BECAUSE / BEINGS...
all meetings are publicly available information ON the Comex parent site...
it can EASILY be fact checked.

Another...
Sheesh i could do this for a bit... and would require me to go back and find each instance.
I have no desire...
Check for yourselves.

I try to keep things in context and help... but this is becoming a chore at this point.
OK, gotcha. But clickbait titles are all over the place on YouTube. I wish I had a nickel for every video I click on with an interesting title, watch the video, but the video never covers or addresses the title they used to get the click, happens all the time from just about everyone on YouTube. I mean when a title says that Billy Bob quits a show and walks off the show in disgust when it was airing live, but ya watch the video, and they never show Billy Bob storming off the show, it's definitely a WTF moment, but that happens all the time, with YouTubers in all industries and niches.

Regarding emergency meetings, I've said this before but if someone, a group, banks, exchange CEO's, etc., wanted to do something a bit shady and conspire to keep the price of Silver down (has that ever happened, lol), they could have a secret meeting that we wouldn't know about. They could have a meeting on MS Teams, or Zoom, FB Facetime, or whatever platform they wanted to use. If they want to discuss their precarious positions and what they can do to stop the continuing surge of Silver's price, they may not want that specific meeting to be recorded.

If they're crooked (probably) or have done crooked things (most definitely probably), they have a proven tendency of not following the rules/laws, so just because they're supposed to document any meetings they have, doesn't mean that they actually abide by that. I don't put anything past criminals or those who wish to do illegal activities. By their very nature, rules/laws don't mean anything to them.
 
Last edited:
Great video, very educational.
The pictures on the front kind of under sells the video actually.
I probably would if never clicked on it if I hadn't seen it posted here.
Why Don't they just use a rel capture of the video Conte actually eludes me.
 
Yeah, maybe I should get myself a new metal detector🤪
A great investment, thats my thoughts. Save my silver till the end of year .. (should be well over a hundred a oz) cash it in for something to find gold. Manticore?
So far Im setting at 93 grams (for the year) ..293 total. Every trip out I add to it. Weds 14th hunt, 2 hunts.. No gold yet for 2026
clean.webp
 
Last edited:
Looks like we’re back in business with a quick jump, Silver back over $94oz.

1768779670155.webp
 
Silver is totally struggling to maintain it's current level of $93.80 :laughing7: :headbang::hello2:
Still buying
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom