What's new

Silver is Going Crazy!!

Sand Swinger

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
711
Reaction score
1,823
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field PI
Minelab Sovereign Elite, Minelab X-Terra Elite
Previously owned: Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro & XS-2 Pro,
Garrett ATPro & ACE 350,
Fisher 1220X, White's Coinmaster IV, Heathkit.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Silver crossed $60/oz today and it’s now just a few cents away from hitting $61/oz. It's gonna be a wild ride!

1765312046437.webp
 
Upvote 0
Ill take that as a no i didn't AI or not....look at the video ? That's fine. Its a really simple video that nails down the reasons why we are where we are now with silver. No charts bars or graphs, and no trying to solicit anything based on fear....just some very simple facts. AI or not....that video speaks the simple truths of the silver industry.
 
Ill take that as a no i didn't AI or not....look at the video ? That's fine. Its a really simple video that nails down the reasons why we are where we are now with silver. No charts bars or graphs, and no trying to solicit anything based on fear....just some very simple facts. AI or not....that video speaks the simple truths of the silver industry.
Not like those videos broke the news.
Those videos are just capitalizing on it.

The silver story (along with many others talked about) have been going on for a long time now.... in fact "asian guy" is way late to the party.
But seems to have woke all the others up. heh... and running with it no less.. $

99% of the world have just now / recently started to pay attention...
a long year after the facts and math were seen by few.
 
Last edited:
Never mind then....and carry on.....no big deal. I believe and agree 100% with whoever produced the video. But uh....sure dont trust any one but yourself you know what's happening. So do I !! Its really not rocket science is it.....
 
I remember when 2 vids existed about silvers expected futures / run
Never mind then....and carry on.....no big deal. I believe and agree 100% with whoever produced the video. But uh....sure dont trust any one but yourself you know what's happening. So do I !! Its really not rocket science is it.....
Just know... facts stated... happened long ago on some of what is stated.
Things like... "last night"/// really happened in JULY.... or AUGUST... etc. heh
 
Never mind then....and carry on.....no big deal. I believe and agree 100% with whoever produced the video. But uh....sure dont trust any one but yourself you know what's happening. So do I !! Its really not rocket science is it.....
Rule of thumb...
" be aware of, take heed, and guard against false prophets who come in sheep's clothing, appearing righteous"

And just for everyone's sake out there...
better hope that the "Asian guy" is partially wrong heh
 
By all means im not trying to force you to watch anything you distrust. But without watching the video you make comments on why its not to be taken seriously?? And without even a clue to what its about. It just seems a bit nieve to comment on something you took no time to watch .
Rule of thumb...
" be aware of, take heed, and guard against false prophets who come in sheep's clothing, appearing righteous"

And just for everyone's sake out there...
better hope that the "Asian guy" is partially wrong heh
Oh brother !! Quoting the scriptures to me now!!
 
OK ok ..... you win....im out. I apologize for posting such trash !! Silly me tor even watching that crap right !! Have fun guys !!
 
By all means im not trying to force you to watch anything you distrust. But without watching the video you make comments on why its not to be taken seriously?? And without even a clue to what its about. It just seems a bit nieve to comment on something you took no time to watch .
Oh brother !! Quoting the scriptures to me now!!
I watched most of them... I just realized after the first few what time it was.
After all most of those first wave vids have been around for awhile now.
Sorry man. heh
 
I watched most of them... I just realized after the first few what time it was.
After all most of those first wave vids have been around for awhile now.
Sorry man. heh
Bart... A lot of what is said in them is based on facts... so they are not totally off the rails... in fact a good part of them actually... but the dates and some other info is "off" OR click bait and such... but some is on target... so its not a loss to watch.
 
Ill take that as a no i didn't AI or not....look at the video ? That's fine. Its a really simple video that nails down the reasons why we are where we are now with silver. No charts bars or graphs, and no trying to solicit anything based on fear....just some very simple facts. AI or not....that video speaks the simple truths of the silver industry.
Yes based on facts... but with a sprinkle of some ...um.... not sure yet... heh
 
Furthermore...
I will give it the fact... they ARE extremely well produced.
 
I watched most of them... I just realized after the first few what time it was.
After all most of those first wave vids have been around for awhile now.
Sorry man. heh
You could just answer back...."no I didn't watch that particular video" and that sir would be the end of the conversation. Because if you didn't watch the video....then comments regarding that particular video would be useless wouldn't they? Just saying ....its really hard to have a discussion about the post, or video if you haven't looked at the content. I cant do this with someone who doesn't know what the video is about, and refuses to watch it !! Like I said....this is a huge waste of time going back and forth and you still dont even know what the content of said horrible video is about.....I truly cant waste another minute with this type of senseless back and forth over something the other party hasn't even taken the courtesy to watch what there commenting on....so this stupidity is over for me!! Carry on ive got silver to find.

PS. I still love ya like my brother from another mother. Just this conversation is just wasting others time.
 
You could just answer back...."no I didn't watch that particular video" and that sir would be the end of the conversation. Because if you didn't watch the video....then comments regarding that particular video would be useless wouldn't they? Just saying ....its really hard to have a discussion about the post, or video if you haven't looked at the content. I cant do this with someone who doesn't know what the video is about, and refuses to watch it !! Like I said....this is a huge waste of time going back and forth and you still dont even know what the content of said horrible video is about.....I truly cant waste another minute with this type of senseless back and forth over something the other party hasn't even taken the courtesy to watch what there commenting on....so this stupidity is over for me!! Carry on ive got silver to find.

PS. I still love ya like my brother from another mother. Just this conversation is just wasting others time.
I have watched MOST of them... and ALL of the first waves of them... bart I told ya that.

They are basically all the same ... just with it twisted.
Topics change but lead into same narratives.

I quit watching them after finding SOME of the statements made were off... OR completely untrue.
In fact... some statements were in fact straight up lies. .. truth be known.
 
You could just answer back...."no I didn't watch that particular video" and that sir would be the end of the conversation. Because if you didn't watch the video....then comments regarding that particular video would be useless wouldn't they? Just saying ....its really hard to have a discussion about the post, or video if you haven't looked at the content. I cant do this with someone who doesn't know what the video is about, and refuses to watch it !! Like I said....this is a huge waste of time going back and forth and you still dont even know what the content of said horrible video is about.....I truly cant waste another minute with this type of senseless back and forth over something the other party hasn't even taken the courtesy to watch what there commenting on....so this stupidity is over for me!! Carry on ive got silver to find.

PS. I still love ya like my brother from another mother. Just this conversation is just wasting others time.
FWIW, I like watching the Asian Guy's videos. He presents detailed data in a way I think most people can understand. And we all know that nobody knows for 100% certainty what all's gonna happen, LOTS of speculation out there. I've seen reports that he's 80% correct, 20% not. Sounds like a lot of other people to me, can't even count how many times "experts" have gotten things wrong, not just in this industry but in many other industries.

I listen, absorb, and if there's anything that I think is BS, I'll just reject it. But if the info provided makes sense, and is backed up with data or previous history, then I'll pay more attention. If we discount anyone who has said something wrong, made a statement that was later proved to be false, then I think we're gonna wind up discounting EVERYBODY. If nobody is ever 100% correct, then that means that 100% of everybody is wrong on some or many things.
 
FWIW, I like watching the Asian Guy's videos. He presents detailed data in a way I think most people can understand. And we all know that nobody knows for 100% certainty what all's gonna happen, LOTS of speculation out there. I've seen reports that he's 80% correct, 20% not. Sounds like a lot of other people to me, can't even count how many times "experts" have gotten things wrong, not just in this industry but in many other industries.

I listen, absorb, and if there's anything that I think is BS, I'll just reject it. But if the info provided makes sense, and is backed up with data or previous history, then I'll pay more attention. If we discount anyone who has said something wrong, made a statement that was later proved to be false, then I think we're gonna wind up discounting EVERYBODY. If nobody is ever 100% correct, then that means that 100% of everybody is wrong on some or many things.
Thats just it...
NO ONE... is correct... NO ONE knows what exactly is going on OR going to happen.

NO ONE... EXCEPT those............. pulling the strings.

And that aint gonna be on no you tube video. heh

Besides.... there is NO precedence to what is happening now... this is a new thing... ALL new.
A perfect storm so to speak...
It must play out.
 
better idea of SILVER... ? ? ?

Watch Andy Schectman... Watch Mike Maloney... Watch the others that are on their level... there are several more that i would recomend.
Those 2 are some the tops...


 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom