Yeah... what about it ?
Dont worry... it will be there soon. :P
But of course they will say its 97.... you know... so they can milk an extra $1 out of every ounce they sell.
😁You're prolly right but just using that as a gauge and having some fun as it hits the next higher dollar value on APMEX, it may dip and dance up and down, but it has proven over the last year to always head back to that higher number. It's strange, but I always get the feeling that it doesn't know it can hit the next dollar amount, then tip toes around that number, but once it hits the higher number, it now knows it can and will work its way back over that number. Kinda like the first time I took my daughter on a roller coaster. We stood there for over an hour trying to convince her to get on. She wasn't sure, and I had to bribe her with $5 to get on, then finally she went on, and as soon as the ride stopped, she told me she wanted to go on again, and again, and again. We went on that roller coaster 9 times in a row, lol.
I'm not worried about getting down to exact penny minutia since we're not financial advisors or selling PM's on this forum, lol, just looking for general numbers that signify where the market is heading and having a bit of fun. The reverse of this is when I buy something for $74.99 and my wife asks me how much it costs, I'd always say $74. Most people do that, psychological thing but now that we're doing away with the penny, and nickel is probably next, I'm less worried about the pennies. When APMEX does show $97, they may be several hours or a day early compared to the other sites, and from what I've seen over the last year, APMEX might be $0.50 or $0.75 cents more than some other sites, but it's not like they're showing spot several dollars more than others, it's usually less than a buck and counted in cents.
But so far, in the last year, the metal has always reached that mark, so I know that price is coming. The main goal of this thread wasn't to provide detailed scientific analysis of the metals market, it was simply to encourage members who have a stash of Silver & Gold finds to hold those finds, as we've known for the last few years that the price was gonna skyrocket, and if they have just a bit of patience, it will pay off. Plus, it is a bit of "vindication" as you know we've had our share of naysayers over the last couple of years, so it is nice to be able to show that the price is skyrocketing, just like you and I have been saying all along.