Silver Member???

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good question!

I have no idea...

But I haven't seen any bronze members yet--or any gold members either LOL.

At least they aren't lumps of coal. :D

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well, I was looking at the member groups, and noticed the highest level one could reach, based on post count was a Hero Member at 500 posts. We have quite a few members with over 5000 posts!

SO - I created 3 new groups... Silver, Gold, and Diamond

If you are a Silver Member, (indicated by the silver bar) it means you have posted 1000+ messages.

If you are a Gold Member, (indicated by the gold bar) it means you have posted 5000+ messages.

If you are a Diamond Member, (indicated by the diamond!) it means you have posted 100,000+ messages. ;D

Of course, these bars indicate you should really consider becoming a Charter Member! ;)

postlegend.gif

Thanks for noticing!

Marc

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc said:
Well, I was looking at the member groups, and noticed the highest level one could reach, based on post count was a Hero Member at 500 posts. We have quite a few members with over 5000 posts!

SO - I created 3 new groups... Silver, Gold, and Diamond

If you are a Silver Member, (indicated by the silver bar) it means you have posted 1000+ messages.

If you are a Gold Member, (indicated by the gold bar) it means you have posted 5000+ messages.

If you are a Diamond Member, (indicated by the diamond!) it means you have posted 100,000+ messages. ;D

Of course, these bars indicate you should really consider becoming a Charter Member! ;)

Thanks for noticing!

Marc

Ah-HA!!!
Well ain't that spiffy! I like it!! :D
You're right, I should become a Charter Member... I've been on here for enough years to probably get around to that. lol
But according to your scale (even though Diamond is missing), I still have two more groups to get up to before I become a Charter Member. lol
And THEN I can take your job as a Moderator... J/K!!!! ;D

Bran <><

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
1 ... It costs 20 dollars per year through PayPal ...

2 ... Again to be a "Charter Member" It cost 20 dollars per year & has nothing to do with the amount of posts ...

3 ... Marc is the webmaster (ADMIN) he owns the site ... at least that is what he leads us to believe ... :wink: To have his job would take serious $$$ ... But I am sure you can figure out a way to come up with the Money ...

$0 = Groundling

$20 = Charter Member

$10,000 = GOD

Lumps of coal are free.  I'll mail ya a couple if you'll pay the postage.

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me just add, $20 is nothing when it comes to keeping this site up. You can help by becoming a Charter Member and it didn't take me long to become one. Seems like I'm on the site all hours day and night. The members on here are next to none and I have had the opportunity to meet many fine folks on here that are willing to help, no matter how ridiculous your question might be. $20 ...c'mon folks...

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc said:
You're right, lumps of coal are free, and as admin, I can see the collections! :wink:

:o

I'm workin in a coalmine, goin' down down down, workin in a coalmine....

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The price of a charter membership is cheaper than a subscription to those treasure magizines...and frankly...I've got a lot more tips and advice from here than any treasure mag could possibly give.
Besides...it helps being from the same state as Jeff in Pa and his research addiction.

That's priceless...Thanks Jeff,
Al

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Sheesh I best get busy....diamond member is only like...uh 92,000 posts away?!! :o ROFL Gold member works for me! :thumbsup:

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Cynangyl said:
Sheesh I best get busy....diamond member is only like...uh 92,000 posts away?!! :o ROFL Gold member works for me! :thumbsup:

Might take ya till December 08! LOL...

You post more than I do... and that's saying something! :icon_sunny:

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
If you have over 100 post here and aint paid up I'd say you should regress to a lump of coal member

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread