What's new

Silver nickels

Dannycoco

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Messages
360
Reaction score
987
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve been stocking up on coin this week and one of my branches only gets cwr. With the coin shortage I thought they may not have much. To my surprise they had plenty and sold me $500 of mixed denominations. Started going thru it last night and I get a whole roll of wheaties. Then open up a roll of nickels and see the nicest looking war nickels I’ve ever seen. 6 beauties. Been a great week for silver. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1599783316.984348.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1599783331.597447.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1599783354.698749.webp
 
Upvote 0
Are they all Philly mint marks I couldn't see them all?
 
Wow. Great score!

I have about half a dozen I have accumulated over the years from pocket change, and of course they are seriously worn.
 
Nice war nicks. Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom