What's new

Silver plated lid top?

SkyPirate

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,861
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
0
Location
Raleigh North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I found this all I saw was the shiny silver edge which I believe is silver plate, some has worn off, the brown stuff is dirt. It's kind of oval shaped and has a grooved art deco type design on the sides and around the larger end. Has a large broken hole at the wide end and a smaller broken hole at the skinny end and a dent in the side. ??? I am thinking it might be the top to a lid on a fancy tea or coffee pot or the top to a lid for a platter from an old silver service set.

2 inches long and 4 inches around the widest part. Weighs 2 oz.

Is silver plate real silver?
 

Attachments

  • whatsit b.webp
    whatsit b.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 549
  • A.webp
    A.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 335
  • B.webp
    B.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 330
  • C.webp
    C.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 321
  • D.webp
    D.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 331
  • E.webp
    E.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 329
  • F.webp
    F.webp
    23 KB · Views: 332
  • pot.webp
    pot.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 331
Dedimus said:
I could tell you that it resembales the roach clip me and chong marion lost while shooting an intoxicating commercial but, mine was not silver it was painted white.

Who is Chong Marion? Do you mean Tommy Chong or Cheech Marin? I think you need to lay off the dope before posting on TN :tard:
 
Upvote 0
Dedimus said:
I could tell you that it resembales the roach clip me and chong marion lost while shooting an intoxicating commercial but, mine was not silver it was painted white.

It's resembles not resembales :tard: Only serious inquires please!
 
Upvote 0
I dont recall any roach clips that looked like that but then again I didnt smoke much pot either.
 
Upvote 0
That dude is so high he does not even know who he was making a commercial with.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
SkyPirate said:
That dude is so high he does not even know who he was making a commercial with. What a dumb a$$ ::)
You cant say that... against TN rules. :nono: We need to treat everyone with respect.

OK remove the quote and there will be no record of it
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom