What's new

Silver rang( ring)

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
6,256
Reaction score
5,322
Golden Thread
2
Location
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Went digging in possibly THE worst dirt ever yesterday in a schoolyard that promised to be a good spot for relics but was not so. I did however dig this beauty in literally a half an inch of gnarly crunchy dirt and gravel. I'm going to try and get in touch with the owner through the principal of the school. It sure rang up a nice high tone on my detector.

image.webp

image.webp
 
Upvote 42
Nope man size. It was a middle school we were at. Kids are giants these days.
 
I thought I lost it, send it to me so I can check
 
Great find and sounds like someone will be happy to get that back!!!! Great Job!!!!
 
Did somebody forget about Jeff's birthday recently?? :dontknow:
 
Congrats on digging that hefty silver ring. It may not be a relic, but it's a keeper for sure. :thumbsup:
 
That's a beauty! Good luck in finding the owner, I'm sure they are missing it!
 
Very nice ring find! Good luck on the return...congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Congrats on the find. Good luck finding the owner. Great Karma from a return like that.
HH
dts
 
Ahhh , The sweet sound of silver!
Congrats.
 
Sweet ring, Good Luck on the return and watch out for karma if it gets returned.
Congrats!!
 
CG, that is a very nice looking piece of silver. I bet hubby was just glad you didn't show him up with another plate:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom