What's new

Silver Sabre

Ledster

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2016
Messages
58
Reaction score
92
Golden Thread
0
Location
in the desert
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just won a vintage Silver Sabre and know nothing about this device. Does anyone out there know anything about this one?

Thanks!
Ledz
 
Is it the Silver Sabre µmax or the large box style older one?
 
Its this one..the original. Hope to figure it out, seems simple.
Original_Silver_Sabre_3.webp

And after using it for about a few hours, my first finds were big pieces of iron the size of my arm and a smashed ancient sardine can, a smashed piece of old round metal. A rock that was a wannabe meteor. It made the machine go nuts, no magnet would stick to it, I guess it contained some metal. I did my whole area around my house and that was it.
Not giving up though, but there are pieces of old rusty car's from the 40's here sitting near the river. I'm tyring to figure out how to discriminate the iron, but I don't know how to set this machine yet. That was my first test run detecting. Kinda fun.

second run, a old metal hook around the ruin, stove top thin piece. Blaaahhh. Me thinks I need a different kind of detector for this land I'm on. Surface junk on parade. Any thoughts about how to set the knobs would be helpful. Thanks!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom