What's new

Silver! Silver! And more silver!

gtfan76

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Today I got $100 in nickels and $55 in dimes.
Here are my finds

Nickels:
3 war-time silver!!!!!! (all 1943-P)
30's - 1
40's - 11
50's - 8

Dimes:
1x 1961-P
1x 1963-D
1x 1911-D BARBER DIME!!!!!!!!!!!

I had an amazing day. Who would've though that I would have get a barber before a mercury!?!?!
 

Attachments

  • barber dimes obverse 1911-D.webp
    barber dimes obverse 1911-D.webp
    2.9 KB · Views: 459
  • barber 1911-D found 6-29-10.webp
    barber 1911-D found 6-29-10.webp
    3.8 KB · Views: 439
  • mail.webp
    mail.webp
    3.8 KB · Views: 424
  • silver nickels.webp
    silver nickels.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 430
Upvote 0
Now you done broke Rule 15 of the 20 Rules of CRHing.

RULE 15: IF YOU FIND A BARBER, YOU MUST MAKE A CHEESY HAIRCUTTING REFERANCE.

Example. I went to the bank but somehow ended up with a haircut.

Congrats on the Barber.

Golden Silver
 
Nice finds, I have yet to find a barber this year. I love finding war nickels too, good stuff.
 
Rich Hartford said:
Great find :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You got struck by beginners luck !
HH
Rich

Yep! its my 38th silver dime and its the best yet
 
You did really good on the nickels and great on the dimes. 3 silver in 11 rolls is awesome.
 
yea, i like ur haircut too. nice job on the dimes and nickels, now go back and get the rest of the box of dimes from the bank!
 
Speaking of a haircut, old AG needs to go get one today. I am getting tired of carrying it around.
 

Attachments

  • AGNeedsAHaircut.webp
    AGNeedsAHaircut.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 296

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom