What's new

Silver,silver...junk

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Still suffering from sand build up on the beach, not many targets and they are all iron or fishing weights.
So I spent the better part of the hunt on the dry sand.
I don't feel too bad about my little silver finds as every other hunter I spoke with has had no luck in weeks!
The photo shows:
1 fancy bobby pin
1 junker
1 three in one silver 4.7g
1 silver 1.4g

Good luck out there :treasurechest:
 

Attachments

  • PICT0647.webp
    PICT0647.webp
    279.7 KB · Views: 155
Upvote 0
Way to go !!!
 
WTG,Fred:icon_thumright:I love all those finds,that junker sure looks good to me,seems like dry sand does you good,,HH:hello:
 
hello.gif
Good luck next hunt!
 
Fred, you did well . I like that 3 ringer silver!

Good luck on your next hunt!

Lorraine
 
Silver is good. Congrats!
 
Three rings that's a great day hunting to me Fred. HH:icon_thumleft: I also like that fancy bobby pin, never seen one like that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom