silveraddict
Sr. Member
Is this what we all have been waiting for?
Skyrocketing silver price.
Looks like silver is finally going to have it's time to shine.
$30.00, 50.00, 75.00 maybe $100.00
At what price do you sell and what do you sell?
I think I will start selling my 40% when it reaches $40.00
I have a few thousand of them.
The other option is to play the silver/gold ratio.
This might be an INCREDIBLE time for this.
I don't think that gold is going to take as big of a ride as silver.
We might see the ratio down into the teens.
I have played this game a few times.
I have about 500 oz of silver from the last time I traded gold for silver.
This could be a trade that gives me A LOT of gold to stash away.
I gotta think about this.
Skyrocketing silver price.
Looks like silver is finally going to have it's time to shine.
$30.00, 50.00, 75.00 maybe $100.00
At what price do you sell and what do you sell?
I think I will start selling my 40% when it reaches $40.00
I have a few thousand of them.
The other option is to play the silver/gold ratio.
This might be an INCREDIBLE time for this.
I don't think that gold is going to take as big of a ride as silver.
We might see the ratio down into the teens.
I have played this game a few times.
I have about 500 oz of silver from the last time I traded gold for silver.
This could be a trade that gives me A LOT of gold to stash away.
I gotta think about this.
Upvote
0
...FOR... I disagree with your assessment :P
. The issues you raise about crypto (along with other concerns) already exist with paper money. How much of it exist? Can it be fake? Can it be stolen? Is the paper actually worth anything? If the government creates too much of it, will it lose value? I've done enough research on blockchain technology to conclude that EVENTUALLY, people will trust it more than they trust paper and and government. It may not happen for my generation but as we get older and blockchain begins to play a very significant role in society, trust will build and understanding will build. My opinion is....like it or not, it's coming unless something comes along to reset earth back to the stone age.






