leslie(nova scotia) Silver Member Joined Sep 22, 2006 Messages 2,769 Reaction score 4,353 Golden Thread 0 Location lower sackville,nova scotia Detector(s) used Garretts only Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2013 Thread Owner #1 From the land of the Bluenose....can't recall what I used for bait when I landed this silver tuna. Not your everyday bluefin or albacore variety but was known to be off the coast.
From the land of the Bluenose....can't recall what I used for bait when I landed this silver tuna. Not your everyday bluefin or albacore variety but was known to be off the coast.
D dirtscratcher Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2009 Messages 1,891 Reaction score 1,350 Golden Thread 0 Location Columbia falls Montana Detector(s) used Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2013 #2 It'sthe unusual things like this that makes this hobby so fun. I love it.
mamabear Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,075 Reaction score 869 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Missouri Detector(s) used garage sale oldie Primary Interest: Other May 25, 2013 #3 That's an awesome find!
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,565 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2013 #4 I searched google and found... International Tuna Cup Items Tuna Cup Match in Nova Scotia...Founded in 1951
I searched google and found... International Tuna Cup Items Tuna Cup Match in Nova Scotia...Founded in 1951
wheatfinder13 Silver Member Joined Nov 23, 2012 Messages 3,397 Reaction score 1,200 Golden Thread 0 Location New Orleans Detector(s) used Teknetics alpha 2000 ,garret pro pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 26, 2013 #5 You reAlly were DIRT FISHING! Ha ha ha ....ok is wasn't that funny but great find, very unique.