What's new

Silver Turkey Shoot

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I went out for a colonial reconnaissance mission after work and that quickly fell apart. Big bummer there, but I did however find a ton of modern silver in one hour. I've found more silver coins in a day but never 8 in an hour!

All from a public park! The first pic has 9 coins since one Roosevelt was mixed in from a hunt the other day.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458600110.553771.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458600060.812257.webp
Now off to 7-11.


Good digs and enjoy

Steve
 
Last edited:
Upvote 58
Awesome silvers!
 
I missed this post the other day!

You know that you make my stomach hurt when you find more in one hour than have found in three months.

Congrats on being a NINJA.

See ya soon.
 
Those are some good looking silvers
 
nice job scrappy or steve whichever you prefer. For me it is always nice to get a silver, usually never more than one; a few times two, but never eight--awesome
 
Man that's crazy to find that many silver quarters out of a park. I doubt that place has had much detecting going. Looks like a lot of fun even if you struck out on the colonial site. Gotta be a lot more there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom