Scrappy
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2014
- Messages
- 9,215
- Reaction score
- 14,047
- Golden Thread
- 7
- Location
- 17th century
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 7
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
I went out for a colonial reconnaissance mission after work and that quickly fell apart. Big bummer there, but I did however find a ton of modern silver in one hour. I've found more silver coins in a day but never 8 in an hour!
All from a public park! The first pic has 9 coins since one Roosevelt was mixed in from a hunt the other day.

Now off to 7-11.
Good digs and enjoy
Steve
All from a public park! The first pic has 9 coins since one Roosevelt was mixed in from a hunt the other day.

Now off to 7-11.
Good digs and enjoy
Steve
Last edited:
Upvote
58
lol







