What's new

Silver With Small Diamonds

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out with Ken Monday to the beaches north of us. No gold but Ken found Titanium and I got stainless band.
Yesterday I went locally and got as deep as I could go. Started finding targets. A Sterling Silver ring with small diamonds, a silver ladies rinf , a stud ear ring (junk) and lots of change. I will try again Friday. ( Baby sitting the grand kids next couple of days)
 

Attachments

  • no gold.webp
    no gold.webp
    23 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 0
Hang on for the next few days Les its going to be deeep and bumpy out there. Great finds as usual. That stud looks silver.

Dew
 
at least your getting rings - gold cant be to far behind
 
Thats a really nice silver ring.
 
Looks like a nice haul to me . Happy hunting.:thumbsup:
 
Ive been taking my four yr. Old with me, he hangs on the scoop handle while hes in his intertube, bay beach(Ruskin) only and he can touch bottom with his feet, but weve been havin a great time no golden tickets either
 
Well done, congratulation!!!
 
Very pretty ring finds, Les!

Lorraine
 
You must have been up to your neck since the shallow water has been picked very clean. I found about .30 after 3 hours. Congrats on the loot.
 
Nice rings Les , congratulations . Gold has been a challenge lately .
 
The silver band with stones is a looker. Bet that looked sweet in the scoop. All are nice finds! Look forward to seeing more.
 
yes this one is very nice for a 925 Les ... treasure for sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom